expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cookie Consent

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Retail Therapy

You know the feeling...

The exhilaration of stepping out in public with the babe and enjoying a lil shopping- even if you don't buy anything!

I had a blast at Homesense this week checking out ideas for kids rooms and I can't wait until our lil munchkin will add her own twist on her room.

There was some ADORABLE bedding & accessories that I wish I had an excuse to buy. If you or someone you know is looking for some cute items for a girl's room, Homesense had a really nice selection. See below for some of my faves. :)


The bedding & pillows are Cynthia Rowley- LOVE the colours!!!
(The headboard was on sale for $192.99!)


HEART the chevron pattern!





Colin & Justin sheets- how cute are these?!