expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cookie Consent

Friday, August 30, 2013

Yummy Mummy Recipe: Zucchini Brownies

I'm always up for trying new things, and I love finding ways of adding nutrition to my cooking & baking. Now don't think I'm delusional or anything, I'm not trying to say brownies are healthy, but I'll take the chance to add some fibre, etc. And hey, if they fool the hubby, they'll fool the kids too! ;)

I found this recipe on Rumbly in My Tumbly. Yum Yum! Seriously deadly chocolate territory!

Check out Shannon's delicious recipe here.

(I swapped the walnuts for chocolate chips and only used 1 cup of icing sugar for the glaze, and the result is to die for!)

Photo Source:
http://sorumblyinmytumbly.blogspot.ca/2012/04/frosted-zucchini-brownies.html
Honestly, these things are SO MOIST it's incredible! They actually remind me of the giant double chocolate muffins at Costco! ;)

Enjoy!