expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cookie Consent

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Retail Therapy!

Yesterday we took advantage of the beautiful Fall weather and did a little shopping on South Granville.    While some of the stores can be a little pricey, it's a fun opportunity to window shop and get inspiration- and of course to splurge every once in a while! ;)

I couldn't resist snapping photos of some of the goodies I saw on my shopping adventure- some for baby and some for us Moms! We hit up most of the stores on Granville, but we always make sure to hit up our favourites- West Elm, Anthropologie, Williams Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, and Pottery Barn Kids (I didn't really go in before I had Ari). The Chapters is always good to check out too.

I also want to say how impressed I was at Pottery Barn Kids. I had to feed the young lady and one of the salesmen offered up one of their rockers in the store for me to feed her! Kudos and thanks to this family friendly store!!!

Allright here are some of my favourite goodies...

For Mom:

Pillow $29.50, Chapters



Fall & Halloween Decor, Pottery Barn:
Boo Pumpkin $57
Owl $87
Gourd $117


Small notebook $2.50 on sale at Chapters!


Large notebook $6.50, Chapters


Chevron fabric bin $39.50, Chapters


Diaper Bag $117, Pottery Barn Kids

For Baby:




Bedding $100+, Pottery Barn Kids





Changing Pad (I forgot the price! Approx. $50- $60), Pottery Barn Kids


GIANT piggy bank $49.50, Chapters


Novelty Soother $6.99, Chapters



Baby Toms! $39.50, Chapters

After all that shopping we decided to wind down with some lunch at Mein Hardt. If you've never checked this amazing gem out you should! They carry grocery items ranging from your everyday necessities to gourmet items- some made in house!- to satisfy your inner foodie wanabie! They also have a selection of fresh made food for dine in or take out. We opted for butter chicken and the quiche & salad combo (very affordable at $6.99- I tried their roast beet salad- delicious!).




Some of the beautiful hand crafted desserts at Mein Hardt.


Oil & vinegar at Mein Hardt (if you need a good quality olive oil, this place is worth the trip!)


Orchids, my favourite- couldn't resist!




A warm welcome into the store- would make a great DIY!

South Granville has become one of my favourite places to shop- even if I don't come home with much! There are stores here that you won't find anywhere else ranging from the unique local joints to the large scale high end chains. No matter what time of year or the weather, this open air shopping locale is such a pleasure!