expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cookie Consent

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Vancouver Baby & Family Fair

Image Source: http://www.baby-fair.com/


This past Sunday I checked out the Baby & Family Fair at The Vancouver Convention Centre. We got there soon after opening and were able to make it through before the crowds descended. I was impressed with the variety of vendors- there was everything from financial planning & life insurance to nanny services, diaper cake & scrapbooking businesses, and then some. Those represented ranged from large national operations to local independent businesses. 

I enjoyed meeting and speaking with several local businesses, including Love Child Organics, Crocodile Baby, Smiling Gifts, Making Memories, Berry Lane, The Cocoa Nuts, and Modern Mama  to name a few! I hope over the next few weeks to showcase some of these amazing businesses- supporting local is so important!

I love meeting the business owners in person because you really get a sense of how passionate they are & get the chance to learn about the businesses & how they started out. There are so many hard working and talented people among us, and I love supporting those brave enough to chase their dreams. While some, such as Crocodile Baby, are more established, others are brand spanking new, (like the babies their businesses focus on!) such as Love Child Organics & The Cocoa Nuts. 

I hope you'll check out some of these amazing local businesses (tell them I sent you!) and check back soon for some feature posts about them!

Check back on Friday for my feature on The Cocoa Nuts!

Some of the goodies I came home with thanks to Crocodile Baby, Love Child Organics, & Boiron.
(Boiron makes amazing natural medication for teething & other ailments- check out my post on Teething for more). 

 

Local favourite, Crocodile Baby & some of their amazing products...




...Petunia Picklebottom Diaper Bags...


...Chew Beads teething necklaces...