expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cookie Consent

Friday, November 1, 2013

Yummy Mummy Recipe: Frozen Banana Coconut Yogurt Bites

Ok ladies, since my Apple Chips post was so popular, I thought I'd offer up another snack recipe that's easy, healthy, and great to grab when you're on the go!

This recipe comes from my friend m4keshiftmichelle. If you haven't already, check out her Youtube channel. She has videos for a ton of fun DIY projects & has started featuring recipes!

I love how quick & easy this snack is to make and it's easily adapted for different preferences (how about swapping the yogurt for peanut butter?)

Image Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgRwHgx-U7s 


Yummy Mummy Recipe: Frozen Banana Coconut Yogurt Bites

Ingredients:

1 bunch bananas, sliced
Greek yogurt
Shaved coconut

That's all I'm going to say. Check out the video for the rest! :)