expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cookie Consent

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Early Valentine's Day!

A little while ago some of my friends and I got together with some pretty adorable lil models for our Candy Hearts Photo Shoot (remember the sneak peak?). I'm so grateful that my friends lent me their bumpkins- there was a lot of cuteness in the room! I had a lot of fun creating the photo set and props. A big thanks to my little brother for offering his creative talent and helping make the backdrop; and to Cutie Pie Boutique for providing the adorable hair accessories for the young ladies. I hope this gives you some ideas for cute photo ops! A little paint, cardboard, & glitter can go a long way if you have the creative vision (and if you don't, there's always Pinterest)! 



I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, whether attached, single, with or without kids. Give yourself a little love!
<3













Photos: Katherine Petrunia