expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cookie Consent

Friday, December 12, 2014

Affordable Holiday Fashion Ideas

Do you have some holiday parties on your calendar already? What are you going to wear? I love dressing up and finding the perfect outfit (what girl doesn't???). Even better, I love feeling like I treated myself without breaking the bank. I teamed up with local boutique Betty Be Good (located just south of the border in Birch Bay, WA) to make sure you've got something perfect for all occasions, from casual to dressy. Here's my 4 top picks:

Hello Gorgeous!

Don’t Forget to Sparkle


Everyone needs a LBD!


Keep the Red in Christmas






Don't forget to pair your favourite outfit with the right accessories (need some of those??? make sure you check out our pop up shop before it's gone!)!



To get your hands on the looks in this post, check them out on the Betty Be Good website & make sure to find the store on Facebook & Twitter.



Images & logo courtesy of Betty Be Good.

December posts sponsored by Cutie Pie Boutique