expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cookie Consent

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fashionable Four Eyes


Who else needs glasses? I started wearing them in grade 7 and have worn them ever since and tend to alternate between specs and contacts depending on my mood. I've had my current pair for several years and I'm thinking this might be the year to switch things up and treat myself to a new pair and a new look. Glasses are a part of your appearance and a fun way to show off a little of your personality and style, so even though I still think my current pair are ok, my style has changed and I'd love to update my glasses to reflect this. 

There are some pretty awesome frames out there and I'm having fun checking out all the options. One of the companies I've been scoping out is Firmoo and their awesome selection of fashion- forward styles. This online retailer specializes in affordable, high- quality eyewear and offers a mix of both classic and trendy options, and ships right to your door. I've started to narrow down my favourites and this pretty tortoise shell pair is one of my top picks (I was admiring them on my friend, Jen from Prairie Girl in the City, who kindly let me check them out and use them for the photos in this post- thanks Jen!). I'm looking forward to making my decision and treating myself, I just have to choose! And guess what? I've got the chance to giveaway a free pair of glasses to 6 lucky readers! Scroll down for contest details and to enter.



Want to win a pair of glasses from Firmoo? 

Firmoo Contest Details
- One lucky winner will receive a complete pair of prescription glasses with free shipping with 5 others winning a pair without free shipping.
- Must be a first time customer to enter
- Check out this page for the frames you can choose from
- Open to Canadian and US residents only
Prize will be offered in a voucher code to winners, which covers one frame, 1.50 index vision lens, and free shipping (1 winner to receive free shipping). Firmoo will not cover handling fees if applicable.


To see all of the great frames (and sunglasses!) available, visit the Firmoo website


March posts sponsored by