expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cookie Consent

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Lifestyle Meets Comfort: Gallery Wall How- To

I'm excited to share that I've contributed a guest blog post over on the La- Z Boy Comfort Meets Lifestyle website! If you're looking for some design inspo, it's a great resource to check out with articles on a variety of topics including trends, tips, and DIYs. 

My post is a simple how- to for creating a gallery wall, with some tips and tricks to help make the process a little simpler (I always find it takes me way longer to hang photos, etc than I think it will). A gallery wall is a stylish way to display photos, art, and other pieces while adding a personal touch to your home. See below for a little sneak peak and head over the Lifestyle Meets Comfort website for the full post!



Visit the Lifestyle Meets Comfort website for this and other decorating and organizing ideas.